Advanced Plastics as an enabling technology for the Fourth Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0)
The conference proceedings will be published by American Institute of Physics (AIP). AIP Conference Proceedings has been a trusted publishing partner for more than 40 years, delivering fast, affordable, and versatile publishing for maximum exposure of your meeting’s key research. Growing by 100 volumes each year, our conference proceedings program reports the findings presented at scientific meetings from large international conferences to small specialist workshops. Subject areas span the physical sciences, including physics, math, chemistry, materials science, and engineering.
- Indexed in leading databases — Web of Science, Scopus, and Inspec
- Fast publication times — 4–6 weeks after final submission
- Author-friendly license agreement — you retain copyright of your own work
- Global reach — nearly 4,000 institutions in 190+ countries
- Customized publishing options including print-on-demand — best value and flexibility
More information on manuscript template, submission deadline, etc., will be available within early July 2019.